Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Writing Activity

It was way to windy this morning!!!!! I'm surprised the temperature at this school isn't 50 degrees below zero! Ha, Ha, Ha! But in actuality Minnesota has had some pretty amazing weather lately. Just yesterday it was 70 degrees, so i think that is something to rejoice over!
I'm really loving this whole wi-fi internet access the school has going for me. It's making my classes a heck of a lot easier. Now, I don't have to worry about losing papers or finding any packets. And I no longer have to carry my textbooks around because they can all be accessed on the moodle page.
I can't really think of anything else but Kreb's just told our class that we have a minute left to write so i have begun to stall by writing this run-on sentence, hopefully adding as much as i possbily can with the time alotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment